Video Snapshot Wizard Main Interface Overview
1. Video Player WindowPlay your video file in this area.
2. Video Player TrackbarIndicate the current playing position of video and help you control video playback.
3. Open Video ButtonClick to open a video file, support the most popular video format such as AVI, FLV, ASF, MOV, RM, RMVB, WMV, MKV, VOB, MPG, MPEG etc.
4. PlayClick to play video.
5. PauseClick to pause playing.
6. StopClick to stop playing.
7. Step ForwardClick to step forward frame by frame.
8. Timing PanelCurrent Time / Total Time
9. Capture Single FrameClick to capture one frame everytime.
10. Stop CaptureClick to stop continuous capture.
11. Custom CaptureUser-define frame capture.
12. Capture Next 10 FramesClick to capture following 10 continuous frames.
13. Capture Next 50 FramesClick to capture following 50 continuous frames.
14. Thumbnails View WindowShow all grabbed frame images as thumbnails in this area, right click on frames to get more actions, for example you can edit, move, delete, import other external images.
15. Edit the captured framesEdit the captured frames, support batch editing.
16. Export the captured framesExport all or selected frames to hard disk.
17. Set WallpaperSet selected frame as wallpaper.